Monday, July 4, 2011

It's almost that time of year...

Yes, 17 more days and the San Diego Comic-Com will be upon us and I have been a busy little fan! I've been busy updating my equipment with a Flip Video Camera, a digital voice recorder, a New Digital camera to go along with my Kodak Pocket Digital.

Last year I renewed contact with a lot of friends from my days at Comic-Con and have been keeping contact with them via Facebook. I've set up a few meet and greets and will hopefully get some face time with some of the artists and writers that have friended me during the past year.

I don't collect autographs, but I do collect friends and acquaintances.  Those memories will and have lasted me a lifetime and now I can take pictures to help relive them and pass them along to my family and friends on Facebook, the Highlander Message Board and the Highlander Facebook pages. I really hope that I can continue to do this for years to come, but I'm pushing 60 and who knows what life will bring.

Keep your eyes peeled for more things to come here on "Ravings of a Life Long Fan"!  I promise lots of pictures and adventure stories!  "See you in the funny pages!"

No comments:

Post a Comment