Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Holy Crap, My first post!

To all my friends and followers who decide to check this out after I post the link in the places I hang out, Welcome.  Some thoughts will be long, some will be short.  My aim is to inform and amuse as I tell about  my life and the things I experience and the people I meet.  When I can, I might even post interviews I have with some of my friends that I meet at  the San Diego Comic Con.  Like the Title says, I'm a Life Long Fan, but I'm not a Fanboy.  I choose to meet and make friends with Celebrities and Artists and now and then I might even have a picture to share with you.

3 comments:

  1. You're going to be getting out more? Make the old lady come along; she'll become a new woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`ll read your blog if you read mine...*grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...he actually blogs. :D Great blog, I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete