Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Blog Title...

Now that I'm in my 60's I figured it was time to make a few changes. I have many friends who think I'm a little strange, but they still like me! So, in that Spirit, I changed my Blog title to "My Mind is a Scary Place to Be..." and it really is!

In spite of a misspent youth of Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll I still have a wicked wit and people find me Charming in a weird way. I'm quick with a quip or a snarky retort, depending on the situation. I'm an observer of Humanity and I can be Brutally Honest if I see something stupid.  I have a clear definition on the differences between being Dumb and being Stupid.

I'm not what you could call a Religious Person, but I have my own Faith in the Bigger Picture. I'm an Art Lover that enjoys all kinds of Art Styles and when I see a Young Person trying their hand at Drawing, Painting or Sculpting, I encourage them with one simple phrase, "Never let ANYONE tell you that you can't do it!"

I'm a Lover, not  Fighter, but I know many ways to hurt Bullies even though I'm in a Wheel Chair.  Mostly Verbal, but many physical ways too.

I love Women, all shapes and sizes, because they are all beautiful and they should see themselves the way I see them.  Ugliness is reflected in attitude and if you have an ugly attitude it show in how you act and treat others.  This goes for Men as well as women.

My attitude is often looked on as somewhat Archaic.  I offer respect and trust until you prove you deserve neither, but I believe in Second Chances. If I am wrong, I will admit it and apologize.  I consider myself a Gentleman of the Old School. I say Please and Thank You, Yes/No Sir/Ma'am and treat people the way I want to be treated.

I prefer Friends over enemies so I try to make friends where ever I go. It makes life much more enjoyable.

These are just a few of the lessons I have learned over the past 60 years and thanks for letting me share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment